At Optiver you will find an environment without bureaucracy, hierarchy, and without egos. We’re also fascinated by talented people. We pursue the world’s best talent to drive our business forward. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds, and a desire to be better. This means that our recruitment team must continuously identify new sourcing channels and talent pools to constantly search for incredible talent and meet our hiring needs. That’s where you come in.
We are searching for an experienced Technical Sourcer to join the recruitment team, with a passion to find the best talent to help us meet our hiring needs for our short and long terms goals.
What you’ll do
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Gatekeeper of quality – conduct initial candidate screening against role requirements
- Build candidate pipeline and talent pools using your network, proven channels as well as exploring new ones. You will tailor strategies to attract and engage talent and seek opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Partner with our high-performing Recruiters to develop sourcing strategies and continue to enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
- Stay up to date with technical recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
What you need
- 2+ years’ experience with creative, multi-channel sourcing for both volume and niche positions across technology disciplines. Experience within capital markets or financial services is a bonus. You have a logical, common-sense approach to decision-making, and you are driven by maximising your value to the business.
- You may have been an agency sourcer or recruiter, working to find rare, niche talent and a proven record of high introduction-to-hire ratio for clients; or you may have experience as an in-house sourcer or recruiter, matching a deep understanding of business needs with a knack for finding exceptional talent.
- You will be passionate about sourcing and have a genuine desire to find the best talent in the market. You’ll join a group of people who are driven to succeed as one team and partner with a business culture that values high performance, accountability, and challenging the status quo.
Who we are
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market-making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency, and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
What you’ll get
- The chance to work alongside diverse, intelligent and driven peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Gym membership plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Daily breakfast and lunch facilities
- Regular social events including an annual company trip
- A work-from-home allowance and support