Optiver is looking for a driven and highly capable Campus Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team in London. We’re looking for a go-getter with a proven track record of creating inventive recruitment strategies – someone who will constantly evaluate how we can identify and convert top talent.
Here at Optiver, we’re continually raising the bar on what it means to have a world class candidate experience.
Your primary focus will be on hiring for our Graduate positions. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates: from spotting them at events, interviewing them to assess whether they are a cultural fit for Optiver, making them an offer and even greeting them on their first day. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this is your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end recruitment for all graduate positions, ensuring an excellent and timely candidate experience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our top tier universities and targeted student groups
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Be responsible for all on-campus and in-house activities and events for students including giving company presentations, attending career events, hosting in-house days, managing interview days
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for assessing talent
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team and continue to enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
What you’ll need:
- Authorisation to work in the UK
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a campus recruitment role
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the position
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Drive & motivation, the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly build credibility with hiring managers and stakeholders in the business
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
Who we are:
Optiver’s story began over 30 years ago, when we started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s options exchange. Today, we are at the forefront of trading and technology as a leading global electronic market maker specialising in pricing, execution and risk management. Working together, our traders and software engineers design proprietary systems and execute strategies to provide liquidity and increase market efficiencies. We don’t just meet industry standards we aim to set them!
What’s in it for you?
Optiver’s London office is the location of our foreign exchange trading business and a growing hub for our commodity trading business. You will be part of a well-established and high performing global firm whilst experiencing the excitement that comes from a growing operation. We offer a supportive environment for you to perform at your best. Some of our key benefits Include:
- Competitive remuneration
- 27 paid vacation days plus all UK public holidays
- Daily Breakfast and lunch
- Home to office commute covered
- 50% paid gym subscription
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Access to conferences and Tech events
- International transfer opportunities