Optiver’s Talent team seeking a highly motivated individual with a history of high performance and creativity to support the new hire experience. The HR Onboarding Success Partner will create and oversee a robust employee experience that spans from offer acceptance through the first year of employment.
What you’ll do
- Creating a world-class employee experience is always top of mind in everything you do
- Develop, implement and own a robust onboarding program
- Continuously improve the onboarding processes for both the new hire experience and the business operational efficiency, and document the same
- Partner closely with the rest of the Talent team, Recruiting and managers to better the overall employee onboarding experience for our US and UK offices
- Evaluate current processes and support the needs for both individuals and teams
- Deliver a smooth, effective experience that provides new hires with the information, tools, training and resources needed to ensure their success
- Handle all inquiries and logistics for new employees including start date confirmation and new hire documents
- Regularly audit new hire data
- Process and review background checks
- Coordinate new hire orientation schedule
- Conduct regular check-ins with new employees
- Provide support for ad-hoc Talent team projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years of full-time professional work experience
- HR and Recruiting systems experience preferred, i.e. ADP, ATS experience, background check software, etc.
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to make good sound decisions, but know when to use your resources or ask for help
- Whether written or verbal, you effectively get your message across while showcasing your ability to think outside the box
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be adaptable as situations require
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude – no task is too small
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.
Given the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, Optiver US is managing its business remotely. Please note this opportunity will not be remote long-term and employees will be expected to work in the office once it is safe to do so.