Who we are:
Optiver’s story began over 30 years ago, when we started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s options exchange. Today, we are at the forefront of trading and technology as a leading global electronic market maker specialising in pricing, execution and risk management. Working together, our traders and software engineers design proprietary systems and execute strategies to provide liquidity and increase market efficiencies. We don’t just meet industry standards we aim to set them!
What you’ll do:
Optiver’s Recruitment team is looking for a highly driven coordinator to support the team’s recruitment and HR processes. We’re looking for a go-getter with a proven track record of creating inventive solutions to improve operations. You will be on the front line of candidate and employee experience, while driving operational efficiency for the team. This important role will ensure our processes are carried out to a consistently high standard and employees are given a great level of service.
This is the role for you if you:
- Enjoy being on the front line helping and advising candidates and employees, a customer service approach is essential
- Are a self-starter who is flexible, keen to get involved and happy to roll up your sleeves
- Don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- Are a confident communicator and build relationships and rapport easily
- Interested in all things data, tools, and processes
Recruitment responsibilities include:
- Managing high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system
- Delivering a top-notch candidate experience
- Document and optimising processes
- Proactively problem solve
- Help build and promote the Optiver brand
HR responsibilities include:
- Manage the HR mailbox, maintain the HR and payroll systems and records, draft letters, basic reporting
- Prepare visa applications for incoming new hires
- Perform right to work checks
- Manage employee benefits records: starters, leavers and other changes as appropriate.
- Onboarding and offboarding administrative duties
What you need:
- Authorisation to work in the UK
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the position and why
- Experience in a similar role with strong administration skills and great attention to detail
- Organised, self – starter with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Concise and polished communication with ability to exercise the upmost discretion and handle data responsibly.
- Experience in analysing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel
What’s in it for you?
Optiver’s London office is the location of our foreign exchange trading business and a growing hub for our commodity trading business. You will be part of a well-established and high performing global firm whilst experiencing the excitement that comes from a growing operation. We offer a supportive environment for you to perform at your best. Some of our key benefits Include:
- Competitive remuneration
- 27 paid vacation days plus all UK public holidays
- Daily Breakfast and lunch
- Home to office commute covered
- 50% paid gym subscription
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Access to conferences and Tech events
- International transfer opportunities