Optiver is looking for a self-starter and organized Recruiting Operations Coordinator to join our growing Recruiting team. This position will own the candidate management process and support the recruiting team’s hiring strategies, while driving process improvement.
This is the role for you if you:
- Love all things data, tools, and processes
- Take pride in doing even the little things well
- Don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system
- Responsible for full-cycle coordination (i.e., scheduling phone screens, sending technical assessments)
- Supervise final round virtual interviews
- Deliver a top-notch candidate experience
- Document and optimize processes
- Help build and promote the Optiver brand
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly Excel
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.