Ready for the next step in your career in the field of Risk management within a fast-paced, dynamic, and international trading company? We’re the place to be if you are interested in understanding the inner workings and the technology of financial markets, and in directly contributing to the growth of an advanced Risk framework.
We’ve been trading the world’s most competitive markets for over 35 years, having grown from a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam's European Option Exchange, to over 1000 employees around the globe.
Our cutting-edge trading systems make billions of decisions every single day.
Our mission: Improve the Markets.
Our most valuable asset: our talented people, their brilliant minds, energy, hard work, creative thinking, collaborative yet competitive spirit and entrepreneurship.
If the thought of direct impact, early responsibility, entrepreneurship, and fast career progression in a truly meritocratic environment excites you, then you will enjoy being part of our team!
What you’ll do
For our Amsterdam office, we are currently looking to expand our Operational Risk Management (“ORM”) team with an Information Security Officer.
As Information Security Officer, you will play a fundamental role in continuously growing, improving, and embedding information security in the organization. Led by the Chief Information Security Officer, you will ensure that the Group information security policy is implemented, that risks are timely identified, assessed, and treated, and that controls function as they should. Your role will be hands-on as you will also advise on security risks of new initiatives (e.g. third party applications), work on the local implementation of additional group projects, conduct security training and awareness, and collate relevant metrics.
You will be empowered to contribute directly, deliver your best work, and shape your role as you develop further, because we don’t want to hire you just to tell you what to do, but so you can also tell us what should be done.
In a nutshell, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate, support, and challenge the local implementation of the Group information security policy, guidance, and projects;
- Ensure and track compliance and assurance across all departments (tech and non-tech);
- Produce and collate local and group KRIs;
- Advise on information security aspects and risks of new initiatives;
- Facilitate identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of information security risks;
- Conduct training and awareness activities;
- Promote information security across the office;
- Provide regular reports to CISO, Local Management, and the Group on the status of information security and on local developments;
- Coordinate responses to local audits, questionnaires, and other internal and external requests;
- Contribute to our global vision on information security, policies and controls;
- Keep track of relevant regulatory developments, worldwide and industry trends.
What you’ll need
An analytical and investigative mind with a passion for information security;
- A pro-active, hands-on and results-driven attitude;
- An academic degree;
- 2-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong stakeholder-management skills;
- Solid interpersonal and communicative skills in English, written and orally;
- A strong information security network;
- Knowledge of (operational) risk management is preferred.
Not sure you tick all the boxes, but have a sky-high motivation? Just reach out to us, we’re curious to hear your pitch!
What you’ll get
You get the chance to further your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries, in a stimulating and fun work environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance.
We offer a very competitive base salary, combined with a performance-related bonus.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages.
As we need our people to be on top of their game, we also invest a lot in them through training like inhouse trading courses as part of a broad variety of training options, also for personal development.
Being highly international, we are accustomed to guiding expats through their relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.
Are you interested in furthering your career on one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe?
Apply directly via the form below for the position of Operational Risk Manager. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any questions feel free to contact the our Recruiter Claire van Raay via [email protected].
Please note, if you are selected from your application to proceed to the next round for the position of Informational Security Officer, you will be required to take an online assessment.
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.