Optiver are looking for a highly energetic and enthusiastic Technology Recruiter to help the expansion of our Technology teams, work collaboratively to source best-class-technology talent and be a brand ambassador for the firm. As a Tech Recruiter, attracting the highest quality of talent will be your main focus. There is no standard profile for the perfect Optiver engineer and whilst we operate in a high-performance culture where technical ability is key, strong people skills are essential in order to contribute successfully in our highly collaborative and integrated setup. You will be required to seek out talent wherever it may be, to work in unison with our internal teams as well as external partners, manage the talent pipeline and ensure we maintain an exceptional delivery of candidate experience. A creative approach to sourcing and the wider recruitment strategy is central to the role, as is the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders in the business, to understand their needs and help with the delivery of talent for their groups.
Tech Recruitment at Optiver
Our industry is exceptionally competitive, it is crucial that we hire engineers and developers at the very top of the market. Recruitment is a top priority for the hiring managers that you will work with. They understand the difficulty associated with acquiring global talent and will work closely with you in reaching our hiring goals by making recommendations and continuously looking to seek out process improvements; there is a real strategic involvement from everyone. Optiver works with a continual development and improvement mindset and we invest heavily in our workforce.
At Optiver, no two days are the same. You are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates; from sourcing across different channels to finding out what makes candidate’s ‘tick’, creating, negotiating and delivering offers all the way through to greeting them on their first day. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this is your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy, make a real impact to our business and deliver on the most important aspect that is key to the success of Optiver, our people.
- Independently strategise your own sourcing approaches to engage talent;
- Attract tier-one technology talent through the development of your own networks and manage the delivery of our brand to the market;
- Screen and Interview incoming applicants and manage their experience throughout the process;
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholder and internal functions as well as partner with our external agencies;
- Create and optimise the recruitment process from end to end and continuously look to enhance our sourcing approaches as well as the approaches of our external partnerships;
- Contribute to the delivery of information to our internal teams in relation to the markets we source from and improve the wider understanding of the markets we look to acquire talent from;
- Collaborate with internal marketing and communications teams to ensure our positioning to potential employees and the market as a whole;
What you need to be successful
- University degree;
- 5+ years of recruitment experience within a technical domain;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (speaking Dutch is a plus);
- Independent and pro-active attitude with;
- An understanding of the importance of candidate experience and a desire to always ensure that our delivery of that is of the highest calibre;
- A pragmatic, result-oriented mindset with an interest in technology.
What you can expect from us
We understand that our best work is done together. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance. To be concrete, we offer competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, even weekly chair massages and of course Friday afternoon drinks. We are used to guiding expats through their relocation and offer relocation packages and discounts on health insurance.
Please apply directly below by uploading your CV and Cover letter in English.
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.