Graduate Equity Analyst
Are you an aspiring Equity Research Analyst and do you have an analytical and competitive nature? If so, then you just might be the perfect fit for our equity research team.
What you'll do
As a Graduate Equity Analyst, you will be joining a highly competitive and fast changing environment. You will be supporting our Equity Analyst team by processing real-time news, providing research summaries and building financial models to generate timely trade ideas.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of Bachelor’s – preferably in a STEM, economics or business related subject from a top-tier university
- A proven interest in Equity Analysis and financial markets
- Fluency in English and highly effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- A pro-active, precise mind and a problem solving nature
- A competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly develop
What you’ll get
- The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Our performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages. Being highly international, we are accustomed to guiding expats through their relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.
Please note that this role has an expected start date of 1 June 2021.
Apply directly for the position Graduate Equity Analyst by submitting your CV and letter of motivation in English via our careers website. In case of questions, please contact [email protected] Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed.