An exciting opportunity now exists for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join our Control Recruitment team. This newly created opportunity will partner with the Control leadership team to move their business forward.
WHO WE ARE:
At Optiver, we’re collaborative, driven and have a passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. We need incredible talent to power our business. Our recruitment team must continuously think strategically about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of our Control talent needs. Partnering with the Head of Control recruitment and key leaders in the business, you’ll be advancing the Control recruitment strategy to find high performing talent across Finance, Middle Office, Legal, Tax, Risk Management and Compliance. These are critical components of our business, and this is your opportunity to deliver on the most important aspect that is key to the success of Optiver, our people.
- You'll take ownership of the recruitment process from end-to-end, including but not limited to developing sourcing strategies, mapping and headhunting niche talent, reviewing resumes, crafting the selection process, interviewing and assessing candidates, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- You'll forge strong partnerships with stakeholders, sourcing and recruiter partners to build robust candidate pipelines.
- You'll design and deliver innovative approaches to passive candidate engagement
- Coach, guide and advise stakeholders on hiring processes and consider best practices.
- Work alongside recruitment teams and business stakeholders to identify process improvements and enhance candidate experience.
- You'll be delivering a high-touch experience from application stage to offer and demonstrate capability to not only assess cultural add but also represent the culture of the organization.
- Further develop your area of controls expertise, provide insights and trends to the business
WHO YOU ARE:
The role will suit a person with a motivated recruiter, ideally seeking to broaden their career in a finance environment.
- 18 months + recruitment experience (agency or in house)
- Knowledge of recruiting for finance (highly desired)
- A strong understanding of the financial services landscape
- You have demonstrated strong candidate relationship management by understanding candidate needs and are confident in connecting candidates to the right opportunities.
- Proven capability to coach, guide and advise stakeholders on hiring processes and consider best practices.
- Experience of synthesizing data from multiple sources to inform decision making and to report on recruiting activity and progress.
- ATS/CTS experience including tracking and managing candidates.
- Proficient in relevant tools and programs such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Job Boards
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
We believe in people with ideas who challenge the status quo and want to help you reach your potential. We have an extensive list of amazing benefits, designed to keep our employees happy and healthy while they work. You will get the support and tools to develop your skills on the job so that you feel empowered to be at your best. Benefits include breakfast and lunch facilities, training opportunities, gym membership and many more.