Optiver is a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. We provide liquidity to financial markets using our own capital, at our own risk, trading a wide range of products: listed derivatives, cash equities, ETFs, bonds and foreign currencies.
We have a performance-driven culture and continually strive for enhanced knowledge, improved systems and streamlined processes. We are passionate about creating value for the business and supporting the continued success of Optiver. We believe in people with ideas who challenge the status quo and want to help you reach your potential. We also have an extensive list of amazing perks, designed to keep our employees happy and healthy while they work.
About the job
Office and Facilities Manager. Based at reception/front of house and responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the office and the office experience. From implementing OHS processes and procedures to maintaining the building and organising office events and benefits.
In this broad and exciting role, the main responsibilities will include:
- Front of house and reception duties
- Co-ordinate all aspects of facilities management including OHS
- Support the day to day running of the office by:
- Managing office supplies and maintenance of equipment
- Be on hand executive support for management
- Manage third-party service providers such as cleaners and caterers
- Provide ad-hoc office administration where necessary such as printing, binding, errands, postage and couriers
- Co-ordinate and communicate employee benefits
- Provide accounts payable duties
- Booking domestic and international travel
- Organise and execute company events to a high standard
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of building infrastructure fundamentals
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Events and travel booking
- Business and administrative certifications
- Advanced Microsoft office
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Office or Facilities coordinator or manager in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Solutions focused and proactive – common sense approach
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Trustworthy (will likely be dealing with confidential information)
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of cultures and personalities
What we offer
- Strong collaboration
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Generous benefits
- Leadership and growth opportunities
Our flat structure makes it easier to get things done. Everyone is empowered to deliver significant changes, supported by your team and your leaders. We value people who are committed to always delivering their best work, so we give people the autonomy to deliver solutions and direct their own career.
Optiver encourages Singaporean nationals to apply.