We are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to join our amazing Talent Team to be the primary person in charge on the HR operation processes and systems while working closely with cross functional teams to provide an excellent employee experience.
WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35-year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Embodying the intersection of East-meets-West values, Optiver Shanghai is a true international experience. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Talent Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the entire employment lifecycle as a primary person in charge of system and process, including but not limited to:
- To facilitate and delivery Talent Operations services from on boarding till off boarding, including personnel files management and tracking/drive all status until completion
- To maintain Talent Management System for the whole work life cycle activities, ensure correctness and timely input
- To provide support for staff's social insurance and housing fund administration coordination, Hukou application, routine and ad-hoc certificate issuance, work-related injury, and other staff queries.
- To conduct data analysis and provide data support related to Talent Operations
- To handle employees’ query in an effective manner with a help mindset
- To provide other support for Talent Team when needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, working experience in HR Operations or HR SSC at MNC is a plus
- Detail oriented; ability to work in an organized and logic manner and with flexibility to adapt to change when necessary
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Excellent Microsoft Office tool skill is a big plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- The chance to work alongside best-in-class professionals
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package, office breakfast, lunch, snacks etc.
- Sponsored gym membership, sports and leisure activities, plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Regular social events, clubs and Friday afternoon drinks
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to one of the most exciting trading floors in China mainland, apply now via our website: www.optiver.com. While we love how bilingual our teams are, be sure to submit your resume in English.
We will carefully review your application against our recruitment criteria. If we think you could be a good fit, you’ll hear from us sooner than you might expect!
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]