Who we are:
Optiver is a leading global proprietary trading firm. We provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices to anyone wanting to buy or sell financial instruments. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. We constantly look for opportunities to advance and improve our pricing, trade execution, and risk management. This rigorous approach helps us realize our mission each and every day: improve the market.
We have a performance-driven culture and continually strive for enhanced knowledge, innovative problem solving and streamlined systems and processes. We are passionate about creating value for the business and supporting the continued success of Optiver. We believe in people with ideas who challenge the status quo and want to help you reach your potential.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to Head of ORM, you will:
- With relevant technical and control experts from other regions and the Optiver Group, contribute to our global Infosec vision, policies and governance structure.
- Advise on information security aspects of new initiatives and update the Group on local developments.
- Drive the continued development of the local framework, improving the maturity of risk identification, escalation, assessment and remediation processes.
- Facilitate periodic reviews and analysis (incl. security incident reviews), ensuring, in partnership with risk owners, that those outside accepted risk appetite are sufficiently escalated and remediated.
- Coordinate, support, and challenge the implementation of both Local and Group policies, guidance, and projects,
- Ensure and track compliance with information security requirements across all departments, both tech and non-tech.
- Provide regular reports to Heads of Department and Group Risk on the status of information security.
- Coordinate responses to local audits, questionnaires, and other requests.
- Conduct training and awareness activities
- Contribute to local information security related assurance activities, ensure reviews are fit for purpose, in depth analyses are undertaken, and control owners deliver on accountabilities.
- Produce and collate local and group KRIs.
- Keep track of relevant regulatory developments, worldwide and industry trends.
- Contribute to embedding Infosec risk management into our culture for all staff, strengthening buy-in and awareness.
- Promote a risk-based approach to information security.
What you’ll need:
- Role model control mindset.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Relevant degree and certifications.
- Passion for and understanding of the technical Infosec risks in our industry.
- Ability to assess Infosec risks and form a conviction in which areas deeper exploration is required.
- Hands-on risk management skills, in 1st or 2nd line
- Solve complex problems in a pragmatic and simple way, with a strong focus on internal controls.
- Ability to build strong relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders while challenging the status quo.
- Willingness to get into the detail, roll up your sleeves and be part of implementation.
- Adaptable, comfortable with change.
- Strong Infosec network.