OVER 35 YEARS AGO, Optiver started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s European Options Exchange. Today, united by a company mission to improve the market, we are a leading global electronic proprietary trading firm with more than 1000 employees.
Our Shanghai office is growing fast!
We established our Shanghai office in 2012, with a company vision of being the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. We have already established a firm foothold by being a leading market participant on China’s commodity exchanges. We will continue to be Optiver’s fastest growing office and are on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our team.
About the Team & Position
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Campus Recruiter to join our talented and passionate recruitment team. We're a small team with a big task to find and recruit the best talent for Optiver Shanghai! We’re fun, collaborative and result-driven on taking personal responsibility for our areas of focus. As a senior campus recruiter, you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for all graduate and intern positions to move our business forward
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with top tier universities and targeted student groups
- Play as a strategic partner with the business to manage the entire candidate experience and all campus events for students in identifying top talent pools and drive data-driven decisions
- Taking ownership for continuous innovative and creative ways to improve the candidate experience, our talent pipelines and interview processes
- 6+ years of experience, with deep knowledge of first tier universities especially in China
- Ability to achieve results and work effectively in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Full of passion, resourceful and has strong commitment to generating top quality hires
- A natural collaborator with demonstrated ability to take initiatives, multi-task and share market insights
- Detail-oriented with exemplary interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Prior working experience in IT/Internet company or financial industry is a big plus
In return for your sourcing prowess, you will be offered a competitive salary package as well as access to a plethora of Optiver-perks. To hear more about what it is like to work here and our great culture, apply now and take the first step towards the best career move you will ever make!