Optiver is a leading, technology-driven, proprietary trading firm. We've traded the world's most competitive markets for over 35 years, having grown from a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam's European Option Exchange, to over 1000 employees across Amsterdam, Chicago, London, Shanghai & Sydney. Every day our pioneering trading strategies and systems make millions of trading decisions, each guided by our mission to improve the market.
At Optiver we operate without bureaucracy, without hierarchy and without egos. We are a trading firm that combines diverse skill sets, unique minds and the desire to be better. We’re passionate, motivated and collaborative when it comes to tackling interesting problems. We pride ourselves on providing our people with an unbelievable employee experience and we have consistently been recognised as one of Australia’s best places to work.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced full-time Executive Assistant to support our senior management team. The role will predominantly entail: –
- Act as first point of contact for both internal and external clients
- EA to the CEO and COO with light calendar management to 5 members of the senior leadership team.
- Extensive diary management.
- Collation and distribution of various reports and board meeting packs.
- Organising conference and room bookings along with minute taking, agenda creation and distribution.
- Research, analyse and summarise documents in a clear, articulate manner.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in a dedicated Executive Assistant role.
- Advanced communications skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent understanding of organisational processes.
- Experience organising complex travel plans and itineraries.
- Experience of minute taking in meetings.
- Flexibility to manage deadlines and tasks with rapidly changing priorities.
- High level of awareness when it comes to confidentiality, sound judgement and maturity.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
If you are motivated, humble and a true team player, you’ll do well here.
Apply now to find out more.