At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration, drive and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. We pursue the world’s best talent to drive our business forward. Our digital marketing and branding strategies are critical in building our brand among specific talent pools and niche audiences – that’s where you come in.
You’ll apply your expertise in digital marketing and branding to help us connect with niche audiences and attract top talent. You will work closely with the Head of Communications to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan to help achieve business objectives of several departments across the firm. We’re collaborative, data-driven and big on taking personal responsibility for our areas of focus.
As our new Marketing Manager you will apply your expertise in digital marketing and branding to help us build the Optiver brand among potential recruits as well as other niche audiences. You will work closely with the Head of Communications to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan to help achieve business objectives of several departments across the firm.
As digital marketing is a key focus, you will be responsible for developing strategic content and advertising campaigns for our social media channels as well as our various external and internal platforms. This includes constantly analysing the performance of our digital efforts, reporting results and using your insights to continuously optimise our content and campaigns.
As the brand custodian of the APAC region you will ensure that all execution is in line with global brand guidelines. You will also be responsible for appointing and managing local suppliers that will support you in executing the marketing strategy.
Additionally you will be tasked with producing branded material and merchandise for numerous recruitment and business events.
Who you are
- A strategic thinker who enjoys complex problems and is able to challenge the status quo
- A highly organized and structured individual who can multi-task with ease;
- Results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- You are autonomous and proactive and can work across multiple teams and departments
- A confident team player who enjoys working in a flat structure
- You are creative and passionate about building brands
- You are technically able and enjoy keeping-up with the latest technologies and trends in your field
- You are pragmatic, hands-on and able to multi-task
What you’ll need
- A relevant bachelors or masters academic degree;
- Proven experience in marketing with digital marketing as a key focus
- Recruitment marketing experience beneficial but not essential
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to create designs for our platforms using Adobe Suite of products
- Knowledge of HubSpot will be beneficial
Ultimately, if you are results-driven individual, and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and are passionate about building brands, you’ll do well here. You’ll join a group of people who are driven to succeed as one team and partner with a business culture that values high performance, accountability and challenging the status quo. We understand that our best work is done together. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and rewarding environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance.
Apply now to find out more.