At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. We pursue the world’s best talent that will move our business forward in the APAC region. Our recruitment team must continuously think deeply about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent. Experienced engineering talent is one of the foundational pillars to our recruitment strategy. That’s where you come in.
What you will do
Hiring top talent is a core focus and key driver to Optiver’s success – in this highly competitive market for tech talent our Recruiters are passionate, creative problem solvers who partner with our stakeholders to find and secure the best people.
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for advancing Optiver’s end-to-end recruitment strategy to find, attract and hire experienced niche engineering talent. You and the team will be accountable for building the Optiver workforce for what is needed now and into the future.
- You'll take ownership of the recruitment process from end-to-end, including but not limited to developing sourcing strategies, mapping and headhunting niche talent, reviewing resumes, crafting the selection process, interviewing and assessing candidates, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- You'll forge strong partnerships with stakeholders, sourcing and recruiter partners to build robust candidate pipelines.
- You'll design and deliver innovative approaches to passive candidate engagement
- Coach, guide and advise stakeholders on hiring processes and consider best practices.
- Work alongside recruitment teams and business stakeholders to identify process improvements and enhance candidate experience.
- You'll be delivering a high-touch experience from application stage to offer and demonstrate capability to not only assess cultural add but also represent the culture of the organization.
What you will need
- A background in the software recruitment industry and a strong understanding of the competitive landscape today for software recruiting
- You have demonstrated strong candidate relationship management by understanding candidate needs and are confident in connecting candidates to the right opportunities.
- Proven capability to coach, guide and advise stakeholders on hiring processes and consider best practices.
- Proven experience of synthesizing data from multiple sources to inform decision making and to report on recruiting activity and progress.
- ATS/CTS experience including tracking and managing candidates.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- A passion for technology recruitment and finding niche talent in a competitive market and a strong curiosity to build your expertise in an area of technology, continually refining your craft as a technical recruiter.
- You may have been an agency recruiter, working to find rare, niche talent or have experience as an in-house recruiter, matching a deep understanding of business needs with a knack for finding and attracting exceptional talent.
- You are tenacious and pride yourself on having a growth mindset.
What you will get
The opportunity to work with passionate and talented people to solve a core business challenge that is a key focus for Optiver. You will enjoy absolute freedom to determine strategies and drive initiatives that will help us find top talent. The chance to build on the great culture we have and make it better (as we grow) through your recruiting efforts.
You will work in a high performance and stimulating environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your impact. To be concrete, we offer competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive bonus structures, additional leave entitlements, training opportunities, breakfast and lunch facilities, premium gym and sports membership, even weekly massages and meditation sessions.
At Optiver we believe that great ideas and impact can come from anyone – that each person is different and has their own background, perspectives and unique experiences that can add to Optiver’s success. Having an inclusive culture is important to us, we want to be a place where people feel like they belong, where they can show up and do their best work and be their authentic self. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.