At Optiver, we’re collaborative, driven and have a passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to always be better to provide liquidity on exchanges throughout the world.
Optiver is one of the world’s leading market makers, with APAC locations in Sydney, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shanghai. We trade most major markets in Asia, which involves competing at the highest level, every day. We have 400 Optiverians across the region, all working together to be the best at what we do.
We need incredible talent to move our business forward. Our People team must continuously think strategically about how to identify, engage, attract and retain this talent. That’s where you come in…
- You’ll build and lead a team that enables us to scale our recruiting operations and people processes across the APAC region. As the Talent Operations Lead, you’ll be instrumental to helping Optiver achieve our ambitious growth plans in the coming years.
- You’ll be a strategic partner to the business, taking our operational performance to the next level. This will involve identifying opportunities to continually improve our people systems, automating processes and simplifying the complex.
- You’ll enable others to unblock bottlenecks and identify new opportunities to deliver impact to Optiver.
- You will own the systems in the People team and work with our Business Intelligence engineers to make them better.
- You'll implement rigor into how we plan our headcount growth and partnering with the business to solve data integrity and system challenges.
- You will be given the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making this happen.
What you need
- You may have had experience in a HR or recruitment operations role, leading teams focused on managing and optimising operations.
- You may have experience in logistics, marketing operations or engineering.
- You have an exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative approaches to turn complexity into clear, concise and easy-to-understand outcomes.
- You can collaborate with all levels of the organisation
- You take pride in doing the little things well, constantly questioning how something can be better.
- You have a command of data and strong analytical skillset combined with a high problem-solving aptitude.
Ultimately, if you apply your passion, critical mindset, collaboration and growth mindset to deliver impact every day, you’ll do well here. You’ll join a team that’s determined to succeed as one and partner with a business culture that values high performance, accountability and challenging the status quo.
Apply now to find out more.