At Optiver, trading is our business. We're a global proprietary firm that tackles the tough challenges of high-frequency trading daily. Our success depends on well-architected, simple, scalable and flexible systems, that operate at peak efficiency in the most extreme conditions.
Our Options IT team is looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to work directly with trading and technology experts to provide cutting edge solutions and build advanced low latency trading UIs. This is a fast pace, high impact role. You will see the results of your work immediately and have a direct impact on the bottom line.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience developing real-time, performant and ergonomic user interfaces, preferably in C#
- Proven ability building efficient, highly optimised frameworks and resonate at a high level of abstraction
- Prior involvements in projects from start to finish – responsible for project scope definition, development, maintenance, system support of existing in-house systems and confident in making recommendations on solutions
- Someone who has an appreciation for quality code, performance optimisation and best practices
What you’ll do:
- As a senior developer, you will have the opportunity to combine mentoring and leadership with your own hands-on contributions
- You will be expected to enhance user experience by developing intuitive, end-to-end, interactive UI’s, that leverage our internal framework and can be scaled across many dimensions
- You will promote and drive innovation by actively advocating for API improvements, reusability of components, ultimate performance and generic front-end components.
What we offer:
The challenge never stops here. You will work on a world-class trading system and see the direct impact of your inputs. We trust our people to deliver, and in return you will get the opportunity to work with incredible people, who will gladly share their knowledge and skills to chase better performance. We put plenty of benefits in place to make focusing on delivery and collaboration easier. When we win, you win!