A newly created opportunity now exists for a self-motivated Travel & Office Coordinator to join the Office Management & Facilities Team in our Sydney Office.
WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. Sydney is the hub of Optiver’s APAC operations and supports trading activities in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and China. Optiver is proud of its unique organisational culture, which is simultaneously low on formality and bureaucracy and highly focused on performance and innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The main purpose of the Travel & Office Co-Ordinator is to co-ordinate business travel bookings and to assist the Office Manager with day to day operations and events.
- Provide quotes and bookings for flights and accommodation in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for making sure all travel requests are approved by the relevant manager.
- Liaise with other Optiver offices to organise internal relocations and local accommodation
- Assess stationery and first aid stock levels on all floors and adjust auto-orders as required.
- Handle Office Management and Facilities credit card reconciliation
- Assist Office Management and Facilities team in creating communications for the business, compiling information and fielding queries
- Help with the onboarding process of new staff
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Problem solver, solutions focused
- Attention to detail and can manage multiple priorities
- Can work autonomously and show initiative
- Previous experience in travel sector would be a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
We have an extensive list of amazing benefits, designed to keep our employees happy and healthy while they work. You will get the support and tools to develop your skills on the job so that you feel empowered to be at your best. Benefits include breakfast and lunch facilities, training opportunities, gym membership and many more.