WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates. Optiver’s Sydney office is one of the primary players within Asian markets, trading a range of products. As an active participant on the Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Japan exchanges, we act as Optiver’s APAC head office. Since 1996, our Sydney location has gone from five traders to more than 300 driven, dedicated team members from all over the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Candidate management and coordination
- Be the point of contact for candidates regarding interviews and admin tasks
- Administer high volumes of assessments in a timely manner
- Liaise with the recruitment team and hiring managers to arrange interviews
- Send itineraries to candidates and interviewers
- Meet and greet candidates when they are onsite and make them feel welcome
- Assist with coordinating travel for candidates who are based interstate or overseas
- Provide an overall exceptional candidate experience regardless of whether an offer is extended
Administration & Operations
- Keep our ATS (Workday) up-to-date with all required actions and notes
- Assist with basic data capture, analysis and reporting
- Perform background checks on all successful candidates
- Advising the team on process improvements
WHO YOU ARE
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Well organised, planned and structured
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- The confidence and ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Customer-focused / Focus on a great candidate experience
We would ideally like someone who is truly passionate about recruitment and candidate experience. As part of the team, you will get to take ownership of projects and processes and be involved in various initiatives including networking events and meetups. The role will best suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
In return for your recruitment prowess, you will be offered a competitive salary package as well access to a plethora of Optiver-perks.
- The chance to work alongside diverse, intelligent, and driven peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Gym membership plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Regular social events including an annual company trip
- A work-from-home allowance and support
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to one of the most exciting trading floors in Asia Pacific, please apply below by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Questions? Feel free to contact our Recruitment team at [email protected].
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.