What you’ll do
Campus activities & events
- Partner with the Employment Brand Manager to outline digital and attraction needs to promote our campus events
- Facilitate university and society sponsorships to promote why we are such a great place to work. i.e. early attraction, degrees, prizes, awards at Universities
- You will need to design and facilitate in-house/on-campus student events to engage targeted student talent with Optiver’s graduate and intern opportunities
- Attend an array of university events and career fairs to promote Optiver roles
- Coordination and facilitation of campus representative briefings
Attraction & sourcing
- Tailoring job ads
- Sharing and posting roles online
- Works within the brand parameters to develop an attraction strategy for targeted university recruitment campaigns.
- Uses creative sourcing methods to attract and pipeline top quality student talent
Relationship & stakeholder management
- You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts across targeted university careers services, faculties
- Manage relationships with our early engagement high school partnerships
- Liaise with team leaders to clarify hiring criteria
- Provide advice to the business and stakeholder groups on different ways to attract, source and select top talent
- Keep hiring managers/panels informed of the candidate pool and pipeline through regular communication, data and reporting
- Partner with business stakeholders to improve the selection process
- Ensure that managers and interview panels understand and actively manage candidate care and experience throughout the recruitment process
- Advise the Head of Recruitment and stakeholders on necessary and valuable information in relation to the war for talent
Selection & assessment
- Understands the requirements of each role under management
- Partnering with Talent Advisory and Heads of Education to develop a deep understanding of target behavioural competencies and how to assess them
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Coordinates relevant recruitment assessments
- Arranges interview process timelines and interview panel scheduling
- Coordination and facilitation of interview panel briefings, de-briefs and campaign retrospectives
- Delivers verbal offer to candidates
- Prepares information for the extension of contracts
- Follows through with administrative tasks required for offer and on-boarding
What is required
- Driven to find quality talent
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing or HR
- Up to 4 years of previous experience in graduate/campus related recruitment role
- Takes initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities such as coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning resources, and formal learning
- Document new concepts to continually improve delivery and execution of our recruitment initiatives
- Creating an ‘unbelievable experience’ for candidates in the execution of every process
- Results driven, self-starter
- Strong problem-solving and able to prioritize under pressure
- Use initiative to seek advice, collaboration and support from multiple channels
- A keen eye for detail
We would ideally like someone who is truly passionate about campus recruitment and working with a ‘one team’ approach when collaborating with others across HR and the business. This will require some support of our experienced hire recruiters in peak times across the year. As part of the team, you will get to take ownership of process improvements and be involved in various initiatives including networking events and meetups. The role will best suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- The chance to work alongside diverse, intelligent, and driven peers in a rewarding environment
- Competitive remuneration, including an attractive bonus structure and additional leave entitlements
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Gym membership plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Regular social events including an annual company trip
- A work-from-home allowance and support
- Guided relocation, a competitive relocation package and visa sponsorship where necessary.
As an intentionally flat organisation, we believe that great ideas and impact can come from everyone. We are passionate about empowering individuals and creating diverse teams that thrive. Every person at Optiver should feel included, valued and respected, because we believe our best work is done together.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to one of the most exciting trading floors in Asia Pacific, please apply below by uploading your CV and Cover Letter. Applications without a Cover Letter will not be reviewed.
Questions? Feel free to contact our Recruitment team at [email protected].
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.