WHO WE ARE
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
In 2021, Optiver founded its nineth global office in Singapore. The establishment of our Singapore office will further strengthen our access to Asia’s financial markets, attract local talent and operate in close proximity to regional business partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Candidate management and coordination
- Be the point of contact for candidates regarding interviews and admin tasks
- Administer high volumes of assessments in a timely manner
- Liaise with the recruitment team and hiring managers to arrange interviews
- Send itineraries to candidates and interviewers
- Meet and greet candidates when they are onsite and make them feel welcome
- Assist with coordinating travel for candidates who are based interstate or overseas
- Provide an overall exceptional candidate experience regardless of whether an offer is extended
Administration & Operations
- Keep our ATS (Greenhouse) up-to-date with all required actions and notes
- Assist with basic data capture, analysis and reporting
- Perform background checks on all successful candidates
- Advising the team on process improvements
- Assist with events coordination and events attendance
- Assist with job postings
- Any adhoc duties as required from time to time
WHO YOU ARE
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Well organised, planned and structured
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- The confidence and ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Customer-focused / Focus on a great candidate experience
- We would ideally like someone who is truly passionate about recruitment and candidate experience.
- The role will best suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
In return for your recruitment prowess, you will be offered a competitive salary package as well access to a plethora of Optiver-perks including daily breakfast and lunch and regular social events.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is hardwired through every stage of our hiring process. We encourage applications from candidates from any and all backgrounds, and we welcome requests for reasonable adjustments during the process to ensure that you can best demonstrate your abilities.