At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. Our recruitment team must continuously think deeply about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent. Experienced tech talent is one of the foundational pillars to our recruitment strategy. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer who is ready to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for driving our internal sourcing strategy to identify, attract and hire experienced niche technical talent. You and the team will be accountable for building the Optiver workforce for what is needed now and into the future.
- Pioneer internal sourcing initiatives by developing new and improving current attraction strategies and channels for finding experienced tech talent
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team to partner on a holistic attraction strategy and enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
- Partner with stakeholders to proactively identify and engage exceptional talent across hard to fill roles
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for identifying, engaging and attracting talent across the organization
- Be a subject matter expert in talent market trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of tech sourcing experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Extensive experience in market mapping and utilizing talent market data/trends
- Proven ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in “hard to fill” roles
- Proven ability to build stakeholder rapport and strong candidate relationship management skills
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.