WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35-year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Embodying the intersection of East-meets-West values, Optiver Shanghai is a true international experience. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are looking for an HR Operations Intern to support our Talent Team on daily activities, including but not limited to:
- Recruitment coordination for campus hiring (interview scheduling, communication, logistics, etc.)
- Files documentation for on-boarding and off-boarding cases
- Engagement activities facilitation
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Undergraduate or graduate students with a projected graduation date of 2023
- Possession of internship experience at inhouse HR team or recruitment agency will be a plus.
- Detail oriented; ability to work in an organized and logic manner and with flexibility to adapt to change when necessary
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Potential to extend Summer internship and work at least 3 days per week would be a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- The chance to work alongside best-in-class professionals
- Training, mentorship, and personal development opportunities
- Competitive internship salary, office breakfast, lunch, snacks etc.
- Sponsored gym membership, sports and leisure activities, plus weekly in-house chair massages
- Regular social events, clubs and Friday afternoon drinks
- A return offer if you excel at the internship
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in taking your career to one of the most exciting trading floors in China mainland, apply now via our website: www.optiver.com. While we love how bilingual our teams are, be sure to submit your resume in English.
We will carefully review your application against our recruitment criteria. If we think you could be a good fit, you’ll hear from us sooner than you might expect!
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]