If you are a mid-level digital marketing professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with complex challenges, then this is the opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
As the Optiver US Digital Marketing Specialist you will apply your expertise in digital marketing and branding to help us build the Optiver brand among potential recruits as well as other niche audiences. Under the guidance of the Group Head of Communication and Head of Digital , you will work closely with the US Communications Manager to develop and execute a digital marketing plan to help achieve business objectives of several departments across the firm.
As digital marketing is a key focus, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, publishing and performance of digital advertising campaigns on our social media channels as well as our various external and internal platforms. This includes constantly analyzing the performance of our digital efforts, reporting results and using your insights to continuously optimize our content and campaigns.
As the brand custodian of the US region you will ensure that all execution is in line with global brand guidelines. You will also be responsible for appointing and managing local suppliers that will support you in executing the marketing strategy.
Additionally you will be tasked with producing branded material and merchandise for numerous recruitment and business events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the guidance of Head of Digital Marketing, the US Digital Marketing Specialist takes full responsibility for Optiver US digital marketing strategy including producing strategic (paid) content, maintaining external channels, including the website and social media and managing all production elements and processes associated with digital marketing
- Working together with Optiver US Communications Manager to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy and improve the candidate journey for Optiver US Recruitment division
- Be responsible for constantly analyzing the performance of our digital efforts, manage the campaign budget and lead the analysis of KPIs and ROIs, including reporting results and using your insights to continuously optimize our content and campaigns;
- Take ownership and manage all applicable tools relevant for this role (e.g. Adobe creative cloud products Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark, HubSpot, Google Ads, Reddit/FB/LinkedIn ads)
Who you are:
- A strategic thinker who enjoys complex problems and is able to challenge the status quo
- A highly organized and structured individual who can multi-task with ease
- Results-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- You are autonomous and proactive and can work across multiple teams and departments
- A confident team player who enjoys working in a flat structure
- You are creative and passionate about building brands
- You are technically able and enjoy keeping-up with the latest technologies and trends in your field
- You are pragmatic, hands-on and able to multi-task
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Communications, Digital Communication, or Marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing with digital marketing as a key focus
- Recruitment marketing experience beneficial but not essential
- Able to create designs for our platforms using Adobe Suite of products
- Ability to manage a website CMS and create micro-sites within a template builder
- Sufficient understanding of the applicable toolset relevant for this role (e.g. Adobe creative cloud products Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark, HubSpot, Google Ads, Reddit/FB/LinkedIn ads)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required; we will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.