WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilising force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.
Since its establishment in 2012, our Shanghai office is a rapidly growing participant in the Chinese markets, trading exchange-listed futures, options and equities in China mainland. Our vision is to become the trusted partner in the development of Chinese financial markets. With the culture of a start-up but the backing of a 35 year-old trading firm, the Optiver Shanghai office is truly unique. Embodying the intersection of East-meets-West values, Optiver Shanghai is a true international experience. Everyone who joins us will help shape the future of our company and its global impact. Get ready: we are only just beginning.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON:
As a developer, you’ll be working on systems that improve the efficiency of our daily business. You will have full experience and responsibility for the entire software development life cycle. You’ll also be responsible for designing and optimizing our systems, both technically and functionally. Lastly, you will be provided with business and technical training. Familiar with commodity rules and regulations in different countries with respect to settlement, delivery, shipment and tax. Understand where the arbitrage bounds are for different products.
What you will need
- 3+ years of software development experience on both front-end and back-end, financial services industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with C#/.net (Linux) and a good understanding of relational database (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Microservice Architecture, DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Hands-on experience with both desktop (DevExpress/MVVM) and web (React/Redux) frontend development will be a big plus
- Demonstrated testing experience, including TDD, unit testing, etc.
- A natural problem solver and team player with strong entrepreneurship spirit, detail-oriented and risk-aware
What you can expect from us
In return for you joining our elite team, you will be offered a competitive salary package as well as access to a plethora of Optiver-perks. To hear more about what it is like to work here and our great culture, apply now and take the first step towards the best career move you will ever make!
For any other inquiries, please email: [email protected]