An exciting opportunity now exists for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join the HR Operations team as the organisation continues to grow and the team’s involvement in all facets of the business expands.
WHO WE ARE:
Optiver is a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. Sydney is the hub of Optiver’s APAC operations and supports trading activities in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and China. Optiver is proud of its unique organisational culture, which is simultaneously low on formality and bureaucracy and highly focused on performance and innovation.
We have a performance-driven culture and continually strive for enhanced knowledge, improved systems and streamlined processes. We are passionate about creating value for the business and supporting the continued success of Optiver. We believe in people with ideas who challenge the status quo and want to help you reach your potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of our Talent Operations team, you're here to make people's lives easier. You’re responsible for the coordination and execution of HR related activities and you’ll be the first point of contact for new employees as well as a key contact for Managers and Employees on all HR system, process, policy and program enquiries, through every aspect of the employee life cycle.
- Coordination and administration of tasks and processes relating to employee movements including onboarding, offboarding, transfers and leave management
- First level support for all HR enquiries relating to HR systems, processes, policies and programs
- Process transactions and maintain the integrity of all employee records and data in our HRIS (Greenhouse and Workday) and other HR Systems
- Assist with payroll related enquiries, administration and reporting
- Manage international relocations into Australia or within the APAC region in conjunction with third party providers and internal stakeholders
- Manage WHS related enquiries
- Supporting HR Business Partners with creating and administering new HR processes
- Sending out HR related employee and manager communications to the business
- Partnering with the wider team and business, including the recruitment team, IT Enterprise to ensure processes and systems are working optimally
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong administration and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Effective time management and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to take initiative, be committed and deliver results
- Enthusiasm for engaging with employees and managers at all levels across the business, with a strong focus on employee experience
- Eager to optimise processes and challenge the status quo.
- You are tenacious and pride yourself on having a growth mindset
- Experience working with a HRIS
- Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
WHAT YOU WILL GET
We find talented people and give them what they need to do their best work. We believe in autonomy, responsibility and collaboration to deliver results. We expect the best – and we give it in return. We've built an enviable culture that focuses on smart people, not smart wardrobes. You will get the support and tools to develop your skills on the job s that you feel empowered to be at your best and develop your career.
You will work in a high performance and stimulating environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your impact. To be concrete, we offer unparalleled remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive bonus structures, additional leave entitlements, training opportunities, breakfast and lunch facilities, premium gym and sports membership, even weekly massages and meditation sessions.
At Optiver we believe that great ideas and impact can come from anyone – that each person is different and has their own background, perspectives and unique experiences that can add to Optiver’s success. Having an inclusive culture is important to us, we want to be a place where people feel like they belong, where they can show up and do their best work and be their authentic self. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.