At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. We pursue the world’s best talent that will move our business forward in the APAC region.
Our recruitment team must continuously think deeply about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent. Experienced engineering talent is one of the foundational pillars to our recruitment strategy and hiring top talent is a core focus and key driver to Optiver’s success. In this highly competitive market for tech talent our Recruiters are passionate, creative problem solvers who partner with our stakeholders to find and secure the best people. That’s where you come in.
What you will do
In this role, you will be leading a team that is responsible for advancing Optiver’s end-to-end recruitment strategy to find, attract and hire experienced niche engineering talent. Championing a growth mindset culture, you and the team will be accountable for building the Optiver engineering workforce for what is needed now and into the future.
- With your team of technical recruiters, you’ll design and implement innovative, scalable recruiting strategies to meet our hiring goals year on year across the region.
- You’ll be scaling the team in line with the needs of Optiver’s growing demand whilst providing mentorship, guidance and enabling your team with opportunities to continue their learning and development.
- You’ll leverage data analytics and partner with our Talent Operations team to drive operational improvements and amplify operational excellence to support Optiver’s rapid growth.
- You will own the continual evolution and development of our technology recruiting capabilities including global sourcing, diversity hiring, innovative approaches to passive candidate engagement and providing an outstanding candidate experience.
- Leading a high performance team that focuses on operational efficiency, continuous improvement and partnering closely with the business is critical to our success and, you will be a role model of this mindset within your team to ensure we are continually striving to be the best.
What you will need
- You are passionate about technology recruitment and finding niche talent in a competitive market.
- You’ve developed targeted and unique sourcing strategies enabling organisations to scale at pace.
- You have experience designing and implementing recruiting strategies at scale.
- You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems and you’re a champion of recruiting process improvements and recruiting tool enhancements.
- You see it as critical to partner with others (within and outside the team) to achieve great things and can apply creativity to solve complex recruitment problems.
- You may have led small or large teams, focused on experienced recruitment campaigns and recruitment processes that scale up talent pipelines.
- As a leader, you appreciate the importance of mentoring others to build their technical skills and develop their careers.
- You recognise data is a critical component to operational efficiency and continuously challenging the status quo as a way to get the best results.
- Most importantly you are tenacious and pride yourself on having a growth mindset that you can instil in others.
What you will get
The opportunity to work with passionate and talented people to solve a core business challenge that is a key focus for Optiver. You will enjoy absolute freedom to determine strategies and drive initiatives that will help us find top talent. The chance to build on the great culture we have and make it better (as we grow) through your teams recruiting efforts.
You will work in a high performance and stimulating environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your impact. To be concrete, we offer unparalleled remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive bonus structures, additional leave entitlements, training opportunities, breakfast and lunch facilities, premium gym and sports membership, even weekly massages and meditation sessions.
At Optiver we believe that great ideas and impact can come from anyone – that each person is different and has their own background, perspectives and unique experiences that can add to Optiver’s success. Having an inclusive culture is important to us, we want to be a place where people feel like they belong, where they can show up and do their best work and be their authentic self. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.