At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. Our recruitment team must continuously think deeply about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent. Experienced tech talent is one of the foundational pillars to our recruitment strategy. That’s where you come in. You and the team will be accountable for building the Optiver workforce for what is needed now and into the future.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for highly motivated recruiters, who are early in their careers with the desire to grow their skillset in experienced tech recruiting. You will join our fast-paced team of recruiters, where you’ll help drive top-of-funnel recruitment to identify, attract and assess niche technical talent. As you grow, you will take on full cycle recruitment and expand your responsibilities to include (but not limited to) closing candidates, improving our processes and driving new initiatives.
- Take ownership of developing new and improving current attraction strategies and channels for sourcing experienced tech talent
- Partner with stakeholders to proactively identify and engage exceptional talent across hard to fill roles
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for identifying, engaging and attracting talent across the organization
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team to represent Optiver’s brand while providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Stay up to date with technical recruitment trends by building out your network and conducting industry research
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of recruiting experience (experience at a recruiting agency, executive search firm or tech company is preferred)
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Experience attracting and screening high caliber candidates, full cycle recruitment experience is a plus but is not required
- Ability to build stakeholder rapport and strong candidate relationship management skills
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.