Optiver is looking for a self-starter and organised Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our growing Talent team. This is a key position that will own the candidate management process and support the recruiting team’s hiring strategies, while bringing ideas driving process improvement and optimisation. The perfect candidate loves all things data, tools and processes, takes pride in doing even the little things well and pushes for an excellent candidate experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for full interview cycle coordination (i.e. scheduling phone screens, sending technical assessments);
- Document processes and drive improvement to find better ways to approach inefficiencies;
- Project management relating to event coordination and candidate experience touchpoints;
- Track and manage all candidate and interview information in our applicant tracking systems;
- Decipher data and write reports for talent team and key stakeholders up to C-Level;
- Take an interest in the external market to identify tools for us to get better;
- Help build and promote Optiver brand;
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working within a recruitment team and/or operations;
- An operational mindset with demonstrable background in process and data-oriented problem solving;
- Proficiency in analysing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel;
- A self-starter attitude with attention to detail while also being a reliable teammate;
- A process optimisation focus – don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better;
- An ability to multi-task and strong organisational skills;
- An ability to prioritise and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
- Any experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (specifically Greenhouse) is a bonus;
- Bachelor's Degree (desired).
What’s in it for you?
Optiver’s London office is the location of our foreign exchange trading business and a growing hub for our commodity trading business. You will be part of a well-established and high performing global firm whilst experiencing the excitement that comes from a growing operation. We offer a supportive environment for you to perform at your best. Some of our key benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration;
- 27 paid vacation days plus all UK public holidays;
- Daily Breakfast and lunch;
- Home to office commute covered;
- 50% paid gym subscription;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Pension scheme;
- Training and continuous learning opportunities;
- Access to conferences and Tech events;
- International transfer opportunities.