Are you experienced in Equity Research and do you have an analytical mind and excellent quantitative skills? Do you find pricing and trading financial products interesting? If so, then you just might be the perfect fit for our Single Stocks Equity Analyst team.
What you'll do
As an Equity Analyst & Derivative Strategist you will be joining a highly competitive and fast changing environment. You will be collaborating closely with our traders to provide real-time news analysis and fundamental research on industries and companies to help generate timely trade ideas.
The core responsibilities of an Equity Analyst & Derivative Strategist will include fundamental company, event and dividend analysis.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and ideally CFA qualification
- At least 2 years of Equity Research experience within a trading/options environment
- Fluency in English and highly effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- A strong interest in Equity derivatives
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and valuation
- Previous experience in analyzing corporate events
- Experience in identifying emerging opportunities and risks
- A pro-active, precise mind and a problem solving nature
- A competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly develop
- Familiarity with various research/database platforms
What you’ll get
- The chance to advance your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Our performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages. Being highly international, we are accustomed to guiding expats through their relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.
Apply directly for the position of Equity Analyst & Derivative Strategist by submitting your CV and letter of motivation in English via our careers website. In case of questions, please contact [email protected] Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed.