If you’d like to start a career in recruiting, this is a great opportunity to gain insight into the recruiting function with a high-performing team. This contract role will support our campus recruiting strategy for 6 months.
As a Campus Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with the Recruiting Operations team to provide a good candidate experience and maintain operational excellence.
- Manage candidate pipelines in applicant tracking system
- Responsible for full-cycle coordination (i.e., scheduling phone screens, sending technical assessments)
- Supervise final round virtual interviews
- Coordinate and execute campus recruiting events
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail – you take pride in the details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service or administrative support experience
- Must be comfortable in a high-paced environment and think on your feet
Who we are:
Optiver is a leading proprietary trading firm using technology to provide the most up-to-date and competitive prices in financial products around the world. Put simply, we improve the markets. Achieving this requires excellence in everything we do. That’s not merely an aspiration, but our reason for being.
We’re seeking people who up the ante with nerve, with guts and, most importantly, with heart. We’re looking for the bold. Does that describe you? Then opt in.