Who we are
Optiver is a leading trading firm driven by technology with over one thousand employees globally. We pioneer our own trading strategies and systems using clean code and sophisticated technology, running a global network with thousands of high-performance low-latency applications that solve problems in nanoseconds.
At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better.
Recruitment is a top priority for the hiring managers that you will work with. They understand the difficulty associated with acquiring global talent and will work closely with you in reaching our hiring goals by making recommendations and continuously looking to seek out process improvements; there is a real strategic involvement from everyone. Our industry is exceptionally competitive, it is crucial that we hire engineers and developers at the very top of the market.
One of the key growth plans involving recruitment is growing our technical teams who deploy, maintain, monitor and improve the reliability, scalability and performance of our in-house built trading software. The areas they cover involve but are not limited to SRE, DevOps, production engineering and support. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for advancing Optiver’s end-to-end recruitment strategy to find, attract and hire experienced niche technical talent.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from end-to-end, including but not limited to developing sourcing strategies, mapping and headhunting niche talent, reviewing resumes, crafting the selection process, interviewing and assessing candidates, salary negotiations and closing of candidates
- Partner with stakeholders to develop interview processes, build robust pipelines, and ensure we hire top talent
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team to stay up to date with technical recruitment trends
- Leverage a strong passive candidate network and conduct industry research
- Proactively source candidates and manage their end to end candidate experience
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for assessing talent across a variety of positions
What you’ll need:
- Motivated by a dynamic environment with real autonomy
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in technical recruitment experience with a demonstrated focus on candidate generation and sourcing
- Experience working in the SRE, Infrastructure Engineering, or DevOps domain
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape in technology and ability to assess candidate caliber
- Experience in effectively sourcing and converting top tier candidates in “hard to fill” roles
- Proven ability to build stakeholder rapport with concise and polished communication skills
- Strong follow-through and candidate relationship management skills
What you can expect from us:
An energetic and collaborative work culture with ambitious, down-to-earth colleagues. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment. Next to a great salary and excellent benefits (such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, weekly chair massages and Friday afternoon drinks), you will get the support and tools to develop your skills on the job so that you feel empowered to be at your best, both personally and professionally. We also provide relocation assistance.
Interested in working at Optiver?
When you apply, please provide us with a CV and a cover letter in English.