Optiver is a leading trading firm driven by technology with over one thousand employees globally. We pioneer our own trading strategies and systems using clean code and sophisticated technology, running a global network with thousands of high-performance low-latency applications.
The User Solutions Team has a dual function; to ensure our employees can have maximum productivity at all times and to build tooling to improve their user experience. While working closely with enterprise, trading and business side teams you'll be diagnosing, troubleshooting, automating and building end to end solutions from scratch. Our technology is reliable, low latency, and fundamental to our business, so you will play a vital part in ensuring sure we meet our trading goals.
As a Collaboration Engineer at Optiver you will own the maintenance and growth of our core internal collaboration tools that enable business, technical, and enterprise teams to work together more effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a primary point of contact to improve tasks and user experiences while bringing new application design ideas to the table
- Design and maintain communications tools such as email, IM, task management (JIRA), mobile device management, VC, telephony services, and video conferencing
- Be responsible for building and optimizing workflow and task management
- Manage these systems in regards to user support, integration, and licensing
- Provision backups and compliance retention for user collaboration tools
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- A problem-solving and continuous improvement mindset with an interest in Infrastructure-as-Code practices
- Experience in creating user facing documentation for training;
- You have a demonstrated background in software support, technical application usage, and technical troubleshooting with a user-first mentality
- Experience working with software support tools in Atlassian application infrastructure such as JIRA, and Confluence or similar products
- Strong communication skills to work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A problem-solving and user-first mentality
What you can expect from us
An energetic and collaborative work culture with ambitious, down-to-earth colleagues. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment. Competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, weekly chair massages and Friday afternoon drinks. We provide you with the support and tools needed to develop your skills on the job so that you are empowered to perform at your best, both personally and professionally. We also provide relocation assistance.
Interested in working at Optiver?
When you apply, please provide us with a CV and a cover letter in English.