Welcome to the exciting world of market making! A place where you can push the boundaries of analytical and technological possibility every single day. And all the while you’ll play your part in helping to improve financial markets across the globe building and maintaining low latency trading systems that respond to market events in nanoseconds.
The Optiver Spring Insights Days are a fantastic chance to discover where your skills and interests can find a home at one of the world’s leading tech driven market-making firms. During the 2-day experience, you’ll get a clear understanding of what we do and how we do it in an ultra-high-performance environment. You’ll also get to speak directly with our engineers and traders and learn more about their journeys. We have multiple interactive activities planned that’ll give you hands-on experience, including the chance to create an algorithm to trade on our very own simulated trading platform – Optibook.
Along with being a great addition to your CV, throughout the event we’ll be providing lots of advice on how to best position yourselves as a future hire. We look forward to hosting you and sharing more about what makes working at Optiver such a wonderful growth opportunity.
- In order to be eligible to apply you need to be a first-year student (graduating in 2024 or later)
- The virtual event will take place on the 7th and 8th April 2022
- Please apply as soon as possible by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your motivations for this opportunity
- Our recruiters will reach out to you regarding the next steps closer to the date
- Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be taken into consideration