At Optiver, no two days are the same. In your role as Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of our candidates within the Business Operations department. You will act as a business partner for internal stakeholders and use your expertise to help them with their recruitment needs. Have a great idea? You will have the freedom and resources to make it happen – this will be your opportunity to operate with a great deal of autonomy and make an impact.
Who are we
Optiver is a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management. From our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Shanghai and Sydney, we provide liquidity to financial markets using our own capital, at our own risk, trading a wide range of products: from listed derivatives, cash equities, ETFs and bonds to foreign exchange. What really sets Optiver apart from other companies is its openness, honesty and our colleagues. People have very strong opinions, but they are also open to listen and to change their mind if the facts presented by others have more value.
What you will do
The recruitment team in Amsterdam is 12 people strong working across our three departments: Trading, Tech and Business Operations. In this role you will be working together in a small team focusing on the recruitment for Business Operations vacancies. You will have a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- End-to-end recruitment for positions in Business Operations. This includes roles within HR, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Middle Office etc.;
- You will take ownership of the entire candidate experience, from initial engagement through assessment and to offer stage, ensuring a swift process;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders in your domain;
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies to reach new talent and drive data-driven decisions;
- Taking part and/or take ownership in different Recruitment projects like interview quality, interview process optimization and diversity & inclusion.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree (WO/HBO);
- A minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience (in-house or agency side);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Outstanding service minded focus with a professional presence, positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Experience and solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit for international vacancies;
- Enjoy a high-paced and dynamic working environment. Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with often challenging deadlines;
- Cultural sensitivity, including the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
What you’ll get
We understand that our best work is done together, this means that you will be part of ambitious and fun recruitment team who work together on getting the best people in. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance. To be concrete, we offer competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive profit-sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, even weekly chair massages and of course Friday afternoon drinks. We are used to guiding expats through their relocation and offer relocation packages and discounts on health insurance.
If you are interested, please apply directly below by uploading your CV and Cover letter in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. If you have any questions feel free to contact Claire van Raay ([email protected]).
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.