Do you love working with data, tools and processes? And are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you might just be our new Recruitment Operations Specialist!
Who we are
Optiver is a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution, and risk management. From our offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Shanghai, and Sydney, we provide liquidity to financial markets using our own capital, at our own risk, trading a wide range of products: from listed derivatives, cash equities, ETFs, and bonds to foreign exchange. What really sets Optiver apart from other companies is its openness, honesty, and our colleagues. People have strong opinions, but they’re also open to listen and to change their mind when the facts presented by others have more value.
What you’ll do
Optiver is looking for a self-starter and organized Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our growing Recruiting team. This position will own the candidate management process and support the recruiting team’s hiring strategies, while driving process improvement. The perfect candidate loves all things data, tools and processes, takes pride in doing even the little things well and drives for improvement. As Recruitment Operations Specialist you will work on a wide variety of tasks and topics, such as:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for full-cycle coordination (i.e. scheduling phone screens, sending technical assessments);
- Supervise final round virtual interview days;
- Deliver a top-notch candidate experience;
- Document and optimize processes;
- Help build and promote Optiver brand;
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks.
What you’ll need
- Between 0 to 5 years of experience;
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel;
- A self-starter attitude with attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English, both oral an written. Dutch is not necessary;
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get
We understand that our best work is done together. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment, where you are seriously rewarded for your performance. To be concrete, we offer competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits, such as an attractive profit-sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, even weekly chair massages and of course Friday afternoon drinks. We are used to guiding expats through their relocation and offer relocation packages and discounts on health insurance.
If you are interested, please apply directly below by uploading your CV and Cover letter in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Patrycja Ostrowska at [email protected].
Kindly note that we don’t require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.