Optiver is a leading trading firm driven by technology with over one thousand employees globally. We pioneer our own trading strategies and systems using clean code and sophisticated technology, running a global network with thousands of high-performance low-latency applications
The User Solutions Team ensures our employees can have maximum productivity at all times, so they can put their focus towards improving the markets. We are looking for a System Engineer to provide support and solutions for our Automation squad, responsible for 2nd and 3rd level of Client Engineering.
What you’ll do
- Automate, improve user experience, and create an environment that is agile and flexible for the expanding needs of our users
- Perform daily assessments to ensure the environment meets our technical needs and compliance requirements
- Provide exceptional user support for incoming requests, incidents, and issues
- Identify initiatives that result in a more reliable environment and a better experience for our end users
- Work in a fast-paced environment that balances difficult challenges and hard work with fun and camaraderie
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong experience with tools such as: Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, VMWare Horizon, AD, GPOs and ADFS;
- Experience with securing endpoints, covering tools (like Proxy, Antivirus and DLP) and processes (like encryption policies, patching, updates);
- Previous experience with automated Client OS deployment for physical and virtual environments;
- Solid scripting skills in PowerShell with an ability to intelligently automate
- A proactive and preventive approach to problem solving
- High attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills
- The ability to multitask and handle ever-changing priorities in collaboration with cross-departmental teams
- A desire to learn from peers and capability to mentor junior team members
Interested in working at Optiver?
When you apply, please provide us with a CV and a cover letter in English.