As an Execution Trader at Optiver you will become the face of our company externally, executing trades with our long established network of brokers and in addition, maintaining and building relationships in the process.
If you have an academic degree, excellent communication skills and a passion to prove yourself you could be the Execution Trader we are looking for.
What you'll do
The Optiver trading floor is one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe. As Execution Trader you will communicate with our network of brokers, handling incoming price requests and relaying information onto the traders. It is your responsibility to get the full information and best execution for our non-screen based trades and ensuring a smooth trade process. Alongside this you will maintain and build upon our longstanding relationships within the broker community. In case of conflict you must be able to handle it constructively whilst preserving Optiver’s long standing relationships.You will also work as part of a diverse team of both recent Graduates and more experienced Execution Traders.
Who you are
- Either a final year student/recent graduate or a Trader or Broker with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You have an academic degree
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have superior interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence outcomes
- You are detailed oriented
What you'll get
- The chance to further your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries.
- Our performance based bonus structure is unmatched anywhere in the industry. We combine our profits across desks, teams and offices into a global profit pool fostering a truly collaborative environment to work in.
Alongside this you will get great secondary benefits such as 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages. Being highly international, we are accustomed to guiding expats through their relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.
Are you interested in furthering your career on one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe?
Apply directly via the button below for the position of Execution Trader. Please provide us with a CV and letter of motivation in English. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be reviewed. When we think there is a potential match, you will hear from us sooner than you expect. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Recruitment team on +31 (0) 20 708 70 00 or email@example.com.
Please note, if you are selected from your application to proceed to the next round for the position of Execution Trader you will be required to take an online assessment.
Kindly note that we do not require any assistance from third-parties including agencies in the recruitment of this role.