Job Vacancies Europe
Windows / VMware / Storage Specialist
We are scouting for a highly driven Windows / VMware / Storage Specialist to join our successful team.
What you’ll do
As a Windows / VMware / Storage Specialist you will be designing, building and leading innovative IT projects in an environment where you can be creative and pragmatic at the same time. Within our Windows Team you will have the freedom to work independently, but you will also cooperate closely with our UNIX and Networks Team to create synergy solutions. In addition you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation, availability and performance of the Windows-, Virtualization- and Storage Infrastructure.
As our new Windows / VMware / Storage Specialist you will be:
- Translating business requests into strategic technical solutions;
- Analysing trends in technical incidents;
- Creating valuable business tools, like test systems and business continuity systems;
- Optimising storage environment and infrastructure processes;
- Researching new techniques and implementing them;
- Daily responsibilities like fixing incidents, solving technical ad hoc problems, performance monitoring and managing the system capacity.
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years work experience as a Windows Specialist;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server systems on MCSE level;
- Knowledge of MS SQL and MS related products like IIS and Exchange;
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, VDI), storage and clustering;
- Solid scripting skills;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree level;
- A creative, entrepreneurial mind combined with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Knowledge of networks and network protocols;
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills;
- Affinity for the financial world is a plus.
No suits, no ties and no red tape. Our culture is one of our most valuable assets; result-driven, open and informal, team-based, ambitious and exceedingly flexible, whilst striving for professionalism within all our departments.
Our offices are modern and offer many stress-relieving extras, such as pool tables, table football and more. We give our employees the flexibility to be innovative, research their ideas and act upon them. Our working environment is ideal for ambitious and talented people who enjoy a challenge. Despite the independent nature of our profession, we are a very team-oriented company.
What you’ll get
A challenging working environment and great responsibility. In addition we offer you fully paid first-class commuting expenses, bicycle plan, premium-free pension, attractive profit sharing, training opportunities, relocation packages, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, Friday afternoon drinks and weekly in-house chair massages.
Apply directly via the APPLY NOW button. Please provide us with a CV and a letter of motivation in English. For more information or questions, contact Sander Hattinga van 't Sant on +31 20 708 7000.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated